Wednesday, March 21, 2012

IN-N-OUT Burger

     Today was a big day for Californians! My friend invited me to an event that was held in Sinsa over on Garusogil! She, being from Cali, and being an omnivore said that the "comfort" fast food of Cali-kids is the burgers from In-N-Out Burger. This morning/early afternoon, the franchise came to Garusogil and specially prepared their "famous" hamburgers to growing lines of people. I don't think I'll ever understand the fast-food trend or comfort it seems to provide (and I don't want to), but it was interesting none the less to be part of all these eager people.
     My friend is a CA gal and she's been craving fast food, Western food, home-food (there's someone growing in her ^^*) and during class this am she texted me~ she invited me along and I got to witness a load of stoked Gyopos! I don't have much to say but here are some pics!
photo taken by VeganBeats
     The In-N-Out was set up inside Cork for Turtle (Mug For Rabbit) cafe and looked all diner-esque! (Is it bad that I just wanted to binge on coffee while people nommed on buns?!)
photo taken by VeganBeats
my friend's box of food~ (photo taken by VeganBeats)
up close (photo taken by VeganBeats)
     I was the only vegan around, I honestly felt a bit guilty for taking up a seat and stealing a bracelet for a spot, but...meh~
     The lines grew exponentially, we were only inside for maybe 20 minutes and by the time we left, the crowd was easily over 200 people! I heard it sold out...ehhh
     After fulfilling the cravings, my buddy and I wandered around and did some shopping...I bid farewell with a cheesy hat!~
glamorous~ (photo taken by VeganBeats)

No comments:

Post a Comment