Sunday, December 18, 2011

Local Hard cider in Noksapyeong!

     I'm still trying to catch up~

     The other week Chris was kind enough to bring some of us to a tiny bar where they were selling homemade alcoholic cider! When hearing this, my sternum literally jumped to my chin, VERMONT! Does anyone know of Woodchuck cider?
     Woodchuck cider is brewed in Middlebury, Vermont and offers a wide range of flavors, from the original apple to pear, raspberry, granny smith, etc. It's a hard cider (in case you missed that) and it's more than yummy. I remember grabbing this stuff when to knock back on hot summer days. Ahhh Vermont...
     Anyways, hearing that hard cider was going to be around got me pumped and with David, Pol, and Chris~ we went for a little brewed tasting^^!~
all lit up and stuff (photo taken by VeganBeats)
     There were two different kinds brewed, a sweet cider and a dry. They both were delicious, bubbly, apple-y and got me running through the orchids of Vermont. I found myself doing that slow eye-closing deep breathe post-sip~ you know, commercial like! There are rumors that this cider will be available at Maloney's!
     Chris also got some local brew made from a buddy of his...ahhh Vermont, are you coming to Seoul?
American I.P.A ughhhh (photo taken by VeganBeats)
     I have more pictures for sure, but they'll grace my pages maybe sometime later.

Oh, Christmas, you sneaky pickle, you're coming close aren't ya?

No comments:

Post a Comment