Thursday, December 22, 2011

Just Before I Fly Out~

'Oh Christmas tree..." photo taken by VeganBeats)
     In a matter of hours I'll be leaving this city (but only for a short time), and as excited as I am (SO much so) I'm aware that I will slightly miss the milky-rice wine dancing "houses" full of friends laughing and trying to keep cozy. Over the past week the layers have upped a notch, the bundling has increased, and the yippy soundtracked-scurries into anything roomed and with a door has become a manipulated frogger game.
     Christmas is so close, the holiday season is thickly hanging in the air...I'm milking it! I'll be back rather soon, and then I will cozy up with a friend next to a space-heater.

For no reason in particular, I'm adding some new photos I've played with...ah this camera, where have I been without it?
city street, 강남 (photo taken by veganBeats)
the slowest stampede (photo taken by VeganBeats)
photo taken by VeganBeats
Talk to all of y'all soon!~

loads of love^^*!~

No comments:

Post a Comment