Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Costco's..

     Slump, funk...all that "uhh" sounding words seem to well-describe the sounds of my internals. Tired, fatigued...exhausted...still that noise.
     Monday was the first official teaching day, full one, sloppy, disorganized but fun none the less. The kids, my new students are still representing the constant roll of Korean children~ superbly cute. Dancing, singing, snuggling...my legs are poles, my arms are swings, and my sternum is a pillow. I've somehow bruised my back bones...
     I do song and dance class, and it's fun, I get to dance, but I'm not the greatest of singers and I forgot so many classic songs...skidarinkadink (?), days of the week wong...can't I just teach them some Beatles, anything from Saddlecreek...how about some Herbert?

     ...today was a day of rest...wandering, walking, thinking...mental organizing. I feel like sat in my brain organizing thousands of documents, alphabatizing, color coding, shredding...re-filing all the buildign paperwork. Not ever to be done in one shift...but slow and steady progress. No regrets~

Anyways...kicked it with my 이모 and trucked over to Costco's on Sunday...money, you'll never stay with me will you?
This place is insane, bumbling bustling yelling bumping...to think I was claustrophobic and freaking out at Danny's and here I'm...embracing it...
hello vino! (photo taken by VeganBeats)
The carts are HUGE so traffic jams are necessary and all to 'set in the stars'....I squirmed in and out of aisles, squeezed through people and grabbed whatever my vegan hands could carry...
Here are the final purchases!!
파이나폴!! (photo taken by VeganBeats)

So many mushrooms *Homor moan ghwaaaaaa* (photo taken by VeganBeats)
There was so much produce...wiggling in public is fine....but I found!!!
BUTTER (BIBB) LETTUCE^^*!~ (photo taken by VeganBeats)

and Celery!!!!! eeeeeeeee (photo taken by VeganBeats)
Stocked up on some fruits*!~
키위!!! (photo taken by VeganBeats)

These will take some time to ripe...if only I had nutritional yeast!! (photo taken by VeganBeats)

crunchy snappy 오이 (photo taken by VeganBeats)
Found some classic wholesale club stuff too...but organic noms...I know not local but...how often does anyone find salsa, legit organic salsa around Seoul...
살사 (photo taken by VeganBeats)

craiiiiiiiiiisons!!! (photo taken by VeganBeats)
classic almond stockup*!~
3 lbs!!!! (photo taken by VeganBeats)
And I NEVER nom on this jazz..I mean it's been forevere...but Food Should Taste Good makes some of the BEST tortilla chips...and to find something so yummy, so wonderful...must purchase, even though it's bigger than my torso...if I open it, hell will break lose. Te Rice works I've never had before...expect I will next time I plan to have salsa...but they're vegan, and I rememebr seeing them in the states...
brown rice crisps and "Food Should Taste Good" multigrain chips (photo taken by VeganBeats)

No comments:

Post a Comment