Wednesday, March 2, 2011

This week, so far*!~

     So, I start my official first day of teaching with the new place tomorrow~eeek^^*!~
I'm nervous, excited and pumped for a new start...
     Anyways...I celebrated the ending earlier this week with M.K, Jake, and Lee...times in 노원 at none other than a HOF..went to Boobi Boobi and got hooked up with this beautiful frozen fruit platter^^*!~

and 달기소주^^*!~ photo taken by VeganBeats
  M.K's buddy runs the Boobi boobi in 노원 so this guy was on the house...the ice was really stacked on so getting some of the fruit was an issue...the more 소주 consumed, the more fruit stabbing that happened! None the less...wonderful evening with the guys...

During training, the new team was treated to some wonderful Korean food...what was served~불고기, 삼겹살, 김치찌개, and more 고기! I got straight up 야채 with lots of 고추장 and some vegan 반찬!!

^^*!~ photo taken by VeganBeats
  I love me some veggie 김치^^*!~

^^*!~ photo taken by VeganBeats
 I didn't take a pic of the veggies....but anyways...here's to the start of Seoul part II!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment