Saturday, March 5, 2011

First week down...the beginning starts with silver*!~

The first week of school is finished...exhausted, tired, thoroughly content!
I work with AMAZING people~~and have an swesome coteacher along with adorable, bright, energetic and really fun children^^!~
     The first days of classes were devoted to adjustment, the students getting and growing comfortable with their new teachers...lots of playing, dancing, reading, laughing, and foolery~ calling to those child parts I've got.
     I did a lot of arts and crafts with my kids, more of a "Let's make this classroom OURS!" Drew pictures of ourselves, made character hand leaves, introductory fact sharing...I tried to think of the fun things I did in kindergarden, those name games and crafts and such, but...remembering anything prior to 11 is difficult (hell I've tried.) Judging by the smiles and power ranger high-fives...I'll vote success*!~

cute cute^^*!~ (photo taken by VeganBeats)
I've got kids that like doing art....ahhhh*!~
coloring with determination~ (photo taken by VeganBeats)
After coloring in a load of farm animals...the kids did short presentations. Showcasing their coloring they posed for some modeling shots and explained why they like their favorite farm creatures!
 After presentations we played more, learned London Bridge, danced, played lots of games, drew pictures, read about dinosaurs...pretended to be dinosaurs~ (they like the parasaurolophus!!!!)


After a super long day (more exhuasting then long) the team went out for some relaxation time and then wandered over to a 고기식 and being a meat house...I got some of the free 반찬!! I'm looking forward to a great year and wonderful time with not only the new team but with my students, the new adventures...and....ahhh Seoul part II, you are looking pretty fabulous^^*!~

mmm 고추장 and 야채*!~*!~*!~ photo taken by VeganBeats


No comments:

Post a Comment