Thursday, March 10, 2011

Small room relaxation resting weekends with cooking and picture shooting ventures...

     After work I've been beyond exhausted...a zombie like state brings me to slump into comfy clothes and minimal movement...as exhausted as I am, sleeping is still a major issue. Moving into a new place was a bit overwhelming but it got me to discover some secrets I packed a while ago and now got to use...nutritional yeast!

~~I'm not going cooking crazy, I haven't posted in a while..well these pics anyways...so here's a bit of a slew~~

     I decided to whip up an interesting sauce base for some streamed veggies...I think the inspiration was from paneer...came out pretty complex and nice...
steamed garlic scapes, cabbage, broccoli, onions, and carrots..."cheezy" curry sauce (photo taken by VeganBeats)
     Then there was the ramen prepping, tons of veggies~one of those Seoul cold days and reading day filled times...
looks HUGE, I only used 1/3 of the noodles, the rest of veggies!! photo taken by VeganBeats
     I also made some raw 김치, purple and green cabbage, turnips, garlic, and lettuce...(O:
cubed raw 김치 photo taken by VeganBeats
     ~~Tuesday I met up with Jaxs for some kicking it time, and we wandered to KIM's CLub, a MASSIVE marke full of any and everything...and well....my wallet was  bit lighter after that...
mmm, I really like seaweed....
seaweed and lotus roots....nom nom nom photo taken by VeganBeats
After Kim's club and Jaxs reunioning..I came home to snuggle and kick it with the kids, and share my veggie bounty....they were pretty happy^^*!~
고구마 is smaller than his meal! photo taken by VeganBeats
^^*~ photo taken by VeganBeats
If you bring lettuce to Hamlet...she's purring for hours....add snuggling to the bit, she won't leave you alone....unless you preoccupy her with more lettuce...
nom nom nom~ photo taken by VeganBeats
Ahhh....Thursday, tomorrow is Friday...more times ahead~~

No comments:

Post a Comment