Friday, January 27, 2012

Lost pics from the hike~

NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS~
So far:
Week 1
    • Day 1 - Chest and Back, Ab Ripper X
    • Day 2 - Plyometrics
    • Day 3 - Shoulders and Arms, Ab Ripper X
    • Day 4 - Yoga X
    • Day 5 - Legs and Back, Ab Ripper X
    • Day 6 - Kenpo X
    • Day 7 - Rest or X Stretch
    1/2 skyped with the family
    daily viatmin



         These are some pics from my phone that didn't make the hiking post~
    widescope (photo taken by VeganBeats)
    bulletholes (photo taken by VeganBeats)
    Sexy hatted Sexy Pol in front of a Sexy mountain (photo taken by VeganBeats)
    Veganbeatin Wolf (photo taken by VeganBeats)
    photo taken by VeganBeats
    this could lead anywhere (photo taken by VeganBeats)
    as the sun starts to hide... (photo taken by VeganBeats)
    pensive (photo taen by VeganBeats)
         This weekend has arrived at again, a very needed time. Since the holiday has finished, and started, I have kept with my goals. I look forward to the walks, the snuggles, the me time, and the workouts everyday. I usually do my workouts after work, so around five to eight, somewhere in that window of throughout that whole time. Every morning has been vitamin popping, grapefruit nomming, coffee sipping, tea soothing drinking, and noisy stretching. My muscles are really appreciating this focus on the internal, the body, the individual and focused care. What I'm starting to recognize is how sore some of muscles are, how achy they've been and how weak many of my joints are. It's not just tired body parts, it's ignored systems. I've been on the move and go to a point where the stabbing jolts are...too well associated with. If you have a bruise you can't see, it somehow doesn't hurt...like that.

         This P90X has been a blast so far, and I am really enjoying it. I'm so sore everyday and..I love feeling a muscle spasms and making myself sweat.

    Bring it~

    2 comments:

    1. Wow, those bullet holes look pretty cool. Do you know how they got there?

      ReplyDelete
    2. January 21, 1968, North Korean spies tried to break into South Korea by way of the mountain. As a way of defense shots were taken and now there are all these bullet holes!! The roads in the mountains were sealed until 2007 (that's when they were considered safe again) and..ㅎㅎㅎ that's the story! It's pretty cool, you can crawl into the spy holes where even now, if something awful happens, soldiers would hide to prevent a potential ambush!

      ReplyDelete