Saturday, January 7, 2012

Binger

love of my life~ and he remembered me! When I scooped this little guy up, he sniffed around and startler squeling away and stretched his little body out and snuggled into me...chatting away!

I missed this guy.
photo taken by VeganBeats
    Binger is a little old man now, all loose skin and fragile bones, but still has a heavy little tubboat body. I swear, guinea pigs are just all love and limbs!!
photo taken by VeganBeats
photo taken by VeganBeats
     His eye has gotten hella worse, he's blind or at least mostly blind, but he still has loads of energy. My parents said he was growing more tired, but by the end of my state-siding days, he was chatting up a storm, running around, and doing his turtle dance!!
photo taken by VeganBeats
    Miss my Binger!~

No comments:

Post a Comment