Friday, January 6, 2012

Good Beer~

photo taken by VeganBeats
     Dumpling night I had plans to go out with a great soul, so naturally I missed out on tasting any of them plumpy dumps...
     I've stated this before, and I don't mean to sound to snobby about it but Korea lacks good beer...and due to that~ the partnership of great people AND great beer as a couple is a challenge. There are plenty of great people but finding a great ale or stout or IPA takes some effort. While kicking it stateside my buddy brought me out to a towny bar and we knocked back a couple beers (I can do two now)!
photo taken by VeganBeats
     I've never been a beer gal, give me some wine or a cocktail but beer leaves me resembling (and embodying) Homer Simpson. I prepared myself for beer by NOT eating very much of anything and...well I became Homer. (sorry Ryan).
     I won't provide details but~ broke another bone...

Assah~

No comments:

Post a Comment