Tuesday, September 27, 2011

sketches....playing....reconnection

     I want to reconnect with productivity. I've always been artistic but lately (since I've been here) I've barely kissed it. I've done writing, and have even played with sound, dabbled in premature photography but sketching, scratchboarding, painting~ where have they gone. Tucked away deeply in old passions, hidden amongst all the other things I've dissociated from.
     I've reassigned myself to daily "5-minute sketches."Soon enough, I'll get more into production...
I've forgotten how much I've missed it. Granted, the followign images aren't very well done, they're quick and lacking a lot. Practice...practice...practice~ attempts
weasel magic coffee (illustration done by VeganBeats)
Hamlet (illustration done by VeganBeats)
     I must work more on people...
Andre (illustration done by VeganBeats)
overwhelmed with love (illustration done by VeganBeats)
     Ugh~ shaming

No comments:

Post a Comment