Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I've got a busy weekend ahead of me (chocolate!)

     Not just the weekend, the past two weeks have been jam-packed with things to do, people to meet, stories to hear, jottings to get down. I've been in between work and subway stations, bags draped around me...holding everything from cucumbers (thanks lunch ladies) to pens galore, to notebooks, to recordings. I love being this busy, I truly do. Being stressed out and productive is invigorating.
     ~makes me miss college~ (WHAT!)
     Not my college, not at all, but going to classes, having a schedule full of deadlines, exams, meetings, rehearsals, shows...I miss it.
     Meetings the past couple weeks have been involving not only great people, but either coffee or drinks. My diet has been...beyond simple and rich lately. I wouldn't say it was healthy, it's been nothing but coffee, alcohol, water, tea, and some treats I stowed in my freezer. While in Vietnam, I grabbed some organic super dark German chocolate, and they've been providing my body with loads of energy.
ginger chocolate (photo taken by VeganBeats)
     I got two types and they were both delicious. I'm not a chocolate fan but ginger and raspberry-cashew?!
raspberry and cashew (photo taken by VeganBeats)
     The chocolate was super dark, so bitter and romantic. Both types were super delicious, and my taste buds were definitely welcoming this confusion.

Makes me think I should start liking chocolate?!

1 comment: