Thursday, June 2, 2011

I LOVE my kids ^^*

     I'll be honest, I've been in a bit of an emotional rut for the past couple weeks. Been feeling more down and out than up and adam, been in this head of mine so much and getting out of it is essentially impossible...
     The best analogy I have for really even kissing what's been going on is that inside my head is a massive bowl of spaghetti and all of these insecurities, fears, points of nervousness, doubts, etc, all have a fork jabbed up in there and they are all swirling around, creating such a tangled overwhelming mess of unorganizable thoughts and processes. In that, I've been in hiding just trying to work through the tangles...
     I know this is a vegan blog, but hey it's VeganBeats, what I walk to, think up, and work with....that being children! They are wonderful and I spend most of my time a week with these guys. The young Seouls full of energy, enthusiasm, and just loads of love. Here is a   collection of photos of the wonderfully intelligent kids that bring a smile to my face on a daily basis...and who collectively have kept my head above water for a bit!!
Chris and our wooden block robots (photo taken by VeganBeats)
Wooden block robot making time! (photo taken by VeganBeats)
adorable Dean! (photo taken by VeganBeats)
Chris makes me smile everyday...dances, loving hugs, and karate moves!! (photo taken by VeganBeats)
brushing teeth!! (photo taken by VeganBeats)
photo taken by VeganBeats

Every time I see Alex he greets me with "Let's have FUN!! Good Luck to You!!" (photo taken by VeganBeats)
let's brush our teeth! (photo taken by VeganBeats)
Jun!!! (photo taken by VeganBeats)
"Teacher, let's make zombie faces!" (photo taken by VeganBeats)
Antonio! (photo taken by VeganBeats)
Tony! (photo taken by VeganBeats)
photo taken by VeganBeats
taken by VeganBeats
     This next two pictures are of Sean, a boy that...he melts my heart. He is so sweet and caring and adorable. He is really bright too...
pretending to sleep! (photo taken by VeganBeats)
gorgeous!! (photo taken by VeganBeats)
     The next pictures are of my seven year olds, I spend a lot of time with them and they are such a blast. Always full of energy, always trying to have a conversation, and full of enthusiasm. There is such much genuine positivity coming from these kids that just being around them I feel bright and smiley. I can be on the most apathetic of moods and, they get me caring again, laughing, dancing...the whole shebang!! I look forward to my classes with these guys!!
Kevin in his Birthday best ^^* (photo taken by VeganBeats)
David, the class heart-throb! (photo taken by VeganBeats)
graceful, sweet, lovely Julia! (photo taken by VeganBeats)
Tony! (photo taken by VeganBeats)
Kevin again!! (photo taken by VeganBeats)
First time Jack has EVER been shy!! (photo taken by VeganBeats)
only some of them tried to make expression ridden faces! (photo taken by VeganBeats)
Daniel!! and faces! (photo taken by VeganBeats)
At the end of class...I am surrounded! (photo taken by VeganBeats)
Children will never know how much they improve life, my life....my existence!

Thanks kids....for helping me and getting me to smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment