Thursday, February 16, 2012

Slow Positive Grind~

     The "funk's" been addressed, acknowledged, and on the verge of being better understood...I'm slowly (but surely) poking at some very missed waters. Last night I followed through with the being social goal. Social through a very manipulated definition, I was in the presence of some of those beautiful Seouls~ I haven't been in a very present or pleasant state of mind and position...which may clash with that "vegan yoga theory"-
     phbbt~ again, human first and still a vegan yogi. (I'm checking in more and my parts are screaming~ DO SOME DAMNED YOGA!)
find some peace (photo taken by VeganBeats)
     Back into focus...last night was Phil's birthday (remember last time?) and parts of me, most of me- was on "bail" mode and I felt so much of me turning into the internal... The guilty parts barely murmur and a not so healthy-selfish part is turning to the isolation "solution." Which really...doesn't solve very much if you're not constructive with it. I haven't seen the Seoul crew in nearly a month, and I missed them. And I needed to get out, but I needed a push so...I turned to pharmacological activity, some neurotransmitter stimulation- I needed to get my endorphins going!

     Pushed through  core synergistics, walked Peta (fellow Veg-head's pup), used that buzz to crash through a shower, throw on clothes and before the isolating parts started drawing me in, I was out the door.
Hamlet and Peta! (photo taken by VeganBeats)
     I'm really glad I did. I'm thankful for the friends I have here, I wasn't very social, or positive, but I was myself...and even if not understood, accepted.

     I came home feeling better, a bit more driven, and like I had some more edge to kick this funk in the butt! So much edge that I threw on some power colors...
power stripes (photo taken by VeganBeats)
     This post isn't doesn't have a lot of direction, but it's sort of a recollection/reflection of (some of) the frazzled and scattered deals being made.

Good night folks~
I promise some vegan jazz soon, pictures of carrots and kale isn't very drool-worthy...
slow down, drink some tea (photo taken by VeganBeats)


   
   
   

No comments:

Post a Comment