Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Inkling and Steph time*!~

Vacation begins...안녕 설날^^!~
Regardless of the next couple days being considered a "vacation" I'm not feeling like it will have al of the perks...like free time. Tomorrow is filled with 반찬 preping and non-stop family time. I love family, but this lady here goes a bit crazy without a couple hours of solitude...

Anyways, last night I met up with Steph in 왕심리 at inkling, a super cute cozy and comfy cafe. Steph's been on vacation in Thailand and just got back..lady time YES!!
The cafe is right near the station, by exit 6.
the entrance^^*!~ (photot aken by VeganBeats)
      The place is beyond adorable, it looks like a storybook cottage, (only on a street with no grassy meadows or candy ridden fences...womp womp.) When you enter this place you feel welcomed, this warmth hit us and maybe it was a combination of being with a beautiful woman and inside...I was happy!
     There was so much nature inside this place, it felt very organic. A graceful tree stretched across the inside, lots of musty books, bamboo branches, adorable chandeliers, little lights, candles, and wooden menus.
books and antique lamps~~ (photo taken by VeganBeats)
tree and candles... (photo taken by VeganBeats)

       I can picture myself doing some serious damage here...copious amouns of tea, an emptying wallet, and lots of reading and studying...
wooden menu!! (photo taken by VeganBeats)
They had hand dripped coffees...and...ahh love^^*!~ (photo taken by VeganBeats)

I went with the yemen mocha matai, it was a little pricey, about 4,500W but...who am I to complain, I got ambiance, coziness, a comfy chair and a wonderful time catching up with my Steph!!!

 This place was too cute, and though pricey, really wonderful energy. They serve food too, but nothing vegan...unless you're cool with coffee and tea (no soy milk whaaa!!!)...they do have greens and a balsamic blueberry reduction dressing...

I am definately coming to Inkling again...thanks Steph for bringing me here ^^*!~

Cute cafes, quality drinks, catching up, laughing and girl time...ahhh...

That's a vacation*!~
by the barista station (photo taken by VeganBeats)


No comments:

Post a Comment