Wednesday, February 2, 2011

preparing for 설날*!~

I've been making 반찬 all day...but foolishly left my camera at home, so have no pictures of the process...aii

But I did manage to go for a decent walk yesterday during my break...no longer -0 degrees CHYEA*!~

My body is already desiring greater outdoor activities..winter you better hustle up....
photo taken by VeganBeats
 Before I leave this place, I'm going to walk down this whole thing...
photo taken by VeganBeats
  After work I rambled over to a Lotte department store to grab jazz for 설날...whoa, this place was packed...I got rammed into by at least a dozen carts...bruises to prove

in line for chesnuts (photo taken by VeganBeats)
photo taken by VeganBeats
     I lost track of time (again) when I got home and ended up doing who knows what...it rolled around 5am and I knew I had a busy day planned...설날 반찬 prepping...
I left my camera at home so I wasn't able to capture any of the WHOLE DAY process or family laughs...but when I got home I snapped some shots of the noms we prepared today*!~
forgot what this is called and 호박 전 (photo by VeganBeats)
 My favorite here...mmm lotus root....^^*!~
photo taken by VeganBeats
 Garlic scapes*!~
photo taken by VeganBeats
 Dried squash...thanks 할머니^^*!~
photo taken by VeganBeats
  And my ,이모 made her signature 잠채^^*!~

photo taken by VeganBeats
 After about 8 hours of prepping...time to rest and relax....
Tomm will also be packed...lots of family tasks, games...and more food prepping...

I fear this diet of mine and fasting intentions just took a vacation from existence....>_<*

1 comment:

  1. dude, lady, those banchans are makin me drool! good job!

    ReplyDelete