Saturday, February 26, 2011

The Final day...Graduation and a small celebration ^^*~

     Today marked the last day with my school, the graduation day of my kindy kids, and some last hoorahs with my awesome students...
     The graduation ceremony went wonderfully, the kids were fun, giggling, so loving, and everything went so smoothly...ahhh they're adorable ^^*!~
dressed up for "The Little Red Hen" play (photo taken by VeganBeats)
 We rented some costumes...we went with farm animals and ahh soo cute. I want some of these costumes..Halloween huzzuh!
Jessica as the Little Red Hen! (photo taken by VeganBeats)
^^*!~ photo taken by VeganBeats
Eileen as Cow and Hailey as Dog ^^*!~ (photo taken by VeganBeats)

      After the play we did "Old McDonald" and then the graduation certificates....darling
Haiely is beautiful^^*!~ (photo taken by VeganBeats)
      A REALLY small class...but there is no measure for how lovely these kids are. I adore all of them so much and will miss them so much...they've touched my life ^^*!~
Teachers in the back, kids in the front 야!! photo owned by VeganBeats
       Here are my graduates^^*!~

from left to right: Shawn, Esther, Jessica, Hailey, and Lynn ^^*!~ (photo taken by VeganBeats)
  There were a lot of family members that came to support the kindy graduates...our special student was Eileen, she isn't graduating with her peers...but her whole family came to support her friends.
Penny and Eileen (photo taken by VeganBeats)
  Alright, so in complete honesty...the only reason I was considering staying with EDLS was because of these two girls...these beautiful sisters. They are so smart and they have both gotten a decent amount of territory in this heart. They work hard, are so sweet, true characters, and stunning...in every sense of the word. Mush...mush is what I turn into.

After the graduation, I was able to kick it with them and..ahh thank you girls^^*!~

  Playing in our indoor playground...
photo taken by VeganBeats
 My afternoon classes were just filled with fun...lotsd of laughing, picturing, dancing...my kids were so thoughtful, they remembered it was my last day and were nothing but loving and warmth...
Clinging onto me...photo taken by VeganBeats
My afternoon kindy class was hilarious...insisting on playing hide and go seek in a room with only a table...where would they hide?
right after this she jumped onto me...photo taken by VeganBeats
"take pictures of us and chairs Vanessa teacher." photo taken by VeganBeats
my afternoon kindy girls...beautiful bright young ladies ^^*!~ photo taken by VeganBeats
My premium classes were a blast as well...these kids speak English rather well...and have been busting their asses the whole time...chill day in order, hell yeah..... 
peace~~photo taken by VeganBeats
 So didn;t mention it, my face exploded earlier this week...thanks to bangs you can't see by GIANT SWOLLEN EYE...apologies for looking scrubby
wha I look tired....peace signs^^*!~ photo taken by VeganBeats
 My last class of the day is filled with some of the brightest kids...they're english is at such a high level and I've been supporting a heavy creative flow with them...I have successfully turned this class into a creative writing class (huzzuh) and they have me by the heart strings...
     Going into this class, they shut off the classroom lights and screamed "Surprise!!" once I entered...and they all wrote me letters, drew pictures, gave me personalized gifts and organized a snack party! They all planned stuff throughout the week on what to do on my last day...they brought me to tears. I wasn;t expecting such a..loving energy.
Thak you Premium A....
snacking it up^^ (photo taken by VeganBeats)
카프리썬 (caprison) photo taken by VeganBeats
Leaving my final class I got hugs, love, and lots of warmth...hell I'm going to miss these kids a lot...

No comments:

Post a Comment