Saturday, January 29, 2011

A different kind of love...

Today was picture day for my kids...captures some wonderful moments, had so many laughs..and was filled with this sense of pride...I know it's just kindergarten, but they're graduating! And over the past five months, their English has improved so much. I've witnessed them developing their own sense of selves, be able to communicate with greater ease and I've grown attached. I'm sad that I will be leaving them soon...but am so thankful for moments like these...
They were all so playful, happy to be out of school^^*!~ (photo taken by VeganBeats)
Jessica and Hailey making faces, Hailey mid-giggle ^^*!~ (photo taken by VeganBeats)
 I loved seeing them in this new environment, giggling, joking around, and just kicking it with Kylie (new teacher), M.K, and myself...I want more moments like this.
serious Lynn (photo taken by VeganBeats)
 Eileen is not graduating this year, but she is sucha  wonderful girl! She is always playful, always tries hard, and has the energy of a kangaroo! Always ready to play, always tough, a great sport and she makes me giggle all the time...I'm going to miss her a lot!
Eileen!! (photo taken by VeganBeats)
photo taken b VeganBeats^^*!~
 Hailey tries so hard for everything, she's super sweet and...ugh my  heart turns to mush~~
gorgeous Hailey (photo taken by VeganBeats)
my girls laughing...(photo taken by VeganBeats)
 These are my main ladies, I teach them about 90% of the week and they've developed such a close friendship with one another...they were having so much fun today, cracking jokes, dancing, singing together...this was a beautful moment...this shot made me melt and grow so sad...
photo taken by VeganBeats
 The man in graduation uniform...
Shawn!! (photo taken by VeganBeats)
 After the photo shoots we brought the kids to a nearby restuarant for some 똑, I wish we coudl do this more often. Bringing the kids out of the school environment and to a place where they can freely socialize and be a part of their surroundings...I didn't eat with them but it was like a family meal. Snacking on sweet rice cakes, laughing, playing word games...seeing the kids so happy...aiaiai
Eileen, always playful (photo taken by VeganBeats)
 Whether the will ever know it or not, these kids have helped me through a lot and have made a major imprint on my life. They are the reason why I show up to work, why I wake up everyday...they genuinely inspire an honest smile. I haven't laughed out loud since China, or without reflecting on times with well...these kids have got me to tears. Everyday, regardless of the stresses and aggravation I feel, my heart is warmed and a sense of happiness is birthed.
  I do love these kids, and they have made me feel very much loved...I'm honestly, really really upset about having to leave them, I will miss them so incredibley much. I will figure out a better way to describe the impact they've made on me...All I can really manage to write is...I really love these kids and care so much about them. I'm protective and find myself tolerating so much, but not with negativity...I think I'm better understanding how and why parents generally love their kids so much...
beautiful....(photo taken by VeganBeats)
I hate my job so much, but am so thankful that I was given the opportunity to meet and teach these kids...my kids. Graduation is going to be difficult...ㅎㅎㅎ I already know I'm going to cry...

No comments:

Post a Comment