Friday, October 22, 2010

MY Birthday...getting older and celebrating it OUTSIDE of the states!! night 2*!~

So last night I got off work around 6, hadn't showered, so drained from the day but made plans to go to Wednesday Woodstock, in Gangnam. Wednesday Woodstock is a weekly get together with Jaxs and her crew at a bar in Gangnam. Lots of cheap beer, good music, and from what I heard...great people.
I hustled home, showered up and still managed to spend two hours groggily wandering around...Met up with JAxs around 10 (eeeep) and was welcomed to a SUPRISE BIRTHDAY!!! I entered this teeny bar full of fifty people (all this English whaaa!!!) singing Happy Birthday! There was a vegan cake from sticky fingers and...ahh Jaxs...xoxoxoxoxo
photo taken by VeganBeats
 What a delicate and beautiful cake!! Everyone in the bar was GEPIK people, so I met all sorts of individuals from IReland, Scotland, the states...etc!! It felt like I was in New York, or Providence...just...familiar!
photo taken by VeganBeats
 There was lots of laughs, lots of great energy and so much wonderful music. IT was great because we all got to request stuff and...I felt so honored, so special....left and right I heard "Birthday girl's choice" etc etc etc...I didn't take advantage but I didn't deny privilages! I got to hear Wilco, the Ramones, Clap Your Hands Say Yeah, AND David Bowie!!!

Oh, Jaxs and I got a free Jager shot....jeezum!
Another gaged fellow, meet Garret
photo taken by VeganBeats
playing with fire
photo taken by VeganBeats
photo taken by VeganBeats
The night ended with more dancing, more new faces...and a slumber party at Jaxs'!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you...turning old is still tasting sweet

cookies (peanut butter, chocolate chip, sugar, and coconut), more cookies (almond bites and shortbread), cinnamon cocnut swirl bread, and walnut almond cake
photo taken by VeganBeats
Oh by mention of sweter, Sticky Fingers has been making BANK off of my Birthday....check out what my emo suprised me with!!

No comments:

Post a Comment