Saturday, October 9, 2010

In Seoul...my halmuni spoils me!!!

So just wrapped up my first week living in Seoul...strangely I feel so at ease and very comfortable. There's a steadiness to my life here so far. I spend most of my time wandering and exploring my home in Nowon...thankfully I'm discovering more everyday.

Luckily my family lives throughout Seoul, my sumcheon and emo helped me move in and my halmuni spoiled me. She made my favorite dishes that brought me straight back to my childhood. Here's the amazing eats I've been having... I am not sure what they are called, just halmuni's love*!~

photo taken by VeganBeats

photo taken by VeganBeats
Some vegan cabbage Kimchi I broughto overseas with me, my mom and I spent SO much time making this. I brought about fifty pounds of this!!!

photo taken by VeganBeats
All together now, with a bit of bap (rice!!!) This stuff is so good on it's own, not hot sauce required.

Thank you Halmuni!

Have more to catch up on...WILL get to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment