"You can't make friends with salad"~~~jargon from omnis (
Sometimes to make a salad satisfying for even the pickiest and animal-bit crazed folk, you need a great sauce, marinade~ a bangin' sexy dressing!! I've got it...lather greens in this and you got something everyone wants to slurp up...slutty greens!
|salad with that special sauce! (photo taken by VeganBeats)|
I got this recipe from Kufner, a BQ crew buddy~ This dressing pairs some of my favorite things, vinegars and mustard...wait, that's vinegar!
It's super simple, super flavorful, and mind blowingly addictive~
What you need:
- good quality olive oil (extra virgin!)
- balsamic vinegar (I go with Blaze...yummmm)
- 2-3 garlic cloves, minced (I like them BIG)
- 1-2 T of sweetener (I like maple syrup or coconut sugar)
- 2 T of whole grain mustard
What to do:
- get a 1:1 ratio of Balsamic to Olive oil going...about 1/2-1 cup each will do!
- mix them up and add everything together
- shake/whip/mix it all up, taste and add salt or more of whatever to make even more perfect for you...
- What, simple, done already?! Go buddy up with them greens friend!! ^ㅊ^*