Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Roliat~ Seoul Fashion Week 2012 Fall/Winter Collection

     This year I was granted an invitation to the Roliat show for Seoul Fashion Week. I've been pumped for this for weeks, and when my buddy Prokop got a modeling gig for it, he was kind enough to give me a ticket!!
tickets~ (photo taken by VeganBeats)
     Remember on Saturday how I mention he was up to some stuff? He was practicing and prepping for the show!
designers~ (photo taken by VeganBeats)
by the entrance~ (photo taken by VeganBeats)
     Roliat as a designer does some twists on the classy look of the 40's and 50's. The models all wore big bulking jackets with large pockets, and on their feet were big blocky shoes...I really liked the shoes, extenuating some important features and drawing a lot of attention really teases the eyes.
     Here's a video of the runway, can you find Prokop?
     I loved the set up of the runway, "Roliat" (tailer spelt backwards) was gleaming and overlooking the lit strip that WAS the runway. There was no gaudy runway design, loved the pureness of it!
photo taken by VeganBeats
the runway~ (photo taken by VeganBeats)
     Everyone was packed in and though I was admiring the designs, I got super pumped when Prokop did his strut!
oh hey~ (photo taken by VeganBeats)
strut your stuff! (photo taken by VeganBeats)
yeah~ (photo taken by VeganBeats)
     The following two photographs are professional ones caught of Prokop preparing for the runway. (I've linked the sources)
source
source
      He looks so good!! 
A crew came to support Prokop, we're all so proud and excited for/of him!! 
the crew~ (photo taken for VeganBeats)
Phil and my swag~ (photo taken for VeganBeats)
The show was super short but I'm hoping to hit up some more during Fashion week!

No comments:

Post a Comment