Monday, April 23, 2012

Oven playing~

     I have an oven! I can now play baker whenever I want, roast things, and hell~ I can dehydrate things!! It's been maybe a week and I've already roasted some zukes, made some cookies, and baked a few cakes for my buddy Brian~
the cake~ (photo taken by VeganBeats)
     The cake was a mash up of nearly everything, chocolate chips, mangoes, cashews, peanuts, coconut, almonds, and cranberries! The frosting was a coco-peanut butter butter cream. I made a bunch more cakes that only differed in that they were coconut-oat chocolate chocolate chip with a peanut butter coconut butter cream frosting.
    I also made some dark chocolate protein bars...!!
very VERY rich~ (photo taken by VeganBeats)
     It was raw dark cocoa, almond butter, peanut butter, cashews, cranberries, and coconut! I think I may have threw in a load of flax too...

Maybe I'll finally learn how to bake up a dense studded-bread~

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I'm impressed! Beautiful job. I was not this ambitious when I was vegan... Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete