Sunday, November 6, 2011

where've I been?!~

     So I kind of failed in regards to October Mofo month but...this lady has been a tad busy. Not a worthy excuse but~ hey take it.
love (photo taken by VeganBeats)
     I've been through moments of bliss and positive thoughts lately and...I'm really genuinely glad that I'm in this spot. Sure, I still get a bit neurotic and atrociously self-conscious but I've learned how to breathe, channel my mind and (attempt) to be patient.

     Getting back into art (those old passions) are so necessary, I feel like finally, finally I'm getting in touch with who I am, what I care about, and what gives me fuel to survive. I've done those things on my list (some of them) that I've always wanted to do...those life long goal lists right! I'm in Korea, I'm learning this language, I'm creating something everyday, there's so much more....but this lady feels like she can see the ground~
yeah cuddle buddy!~ (photo taken by VeganBeats)
sketch~~ (photo taken by VeganBeats)

No comments:

Post a Comment