Sunday, November 6, 2011

Art shows in Insadong~

     Saturday began a bit rough (what did I do Friday) but I was ready to wander all over Seoul. I woke up around 9, did some yoga, went for a walk, got dressed and kicked it over to 인사동 for some art shows, meetings, and discoveries. 인사동 is such a special place for me, although rather busy, there is so much hidden beauty and silence found there. My family grew up in that area so whenever I find myself there, I feel closer to my mom!
     I usually go there just to have some peace of mind, but this time I was there to see some art and get a little inspired. I can't believe I didn't know that there were so many art places! I must create more~
many boobs (photo taken by VeganBeats)
unicorn (photo taken by VeganBeats)
one loooong finger (photo taken by VeganBeats)
ouch (photo taken by VeganBeats)
carousel concentration (photo taken by VeganBeats)
cute dragon (photo taken by VeganBeats)
what do you think this means? (photo taken by VeganBeats)
     I went to so many galleries and my day JUST began....

No comments:

Post a Comment