Friday, November 4, 2011

What a Week(s) of Brilliance^^*!~

     For a while now, things have just been sprinting upwards~
I've spent great times with beautiful friends, have gone to spectacular places, and have met some awesome people! I've been in such a positive and good place and I'm not allowing negativity to have any say in my existence~

I had the pleasure of going to the Tod's brand Opening party last Tuesday and it was too fun! Fashion everywhere, unlimited glasses of wine and mix drinks, entertainment people just kicking it...
photo taken by VeganBeats
      le sigh~ some celebrities attended the event but I was with one myself (Jaxs^^*!~)
model (photo taken by VeganBeats)
photo taken by VeganBeats
photo taken by VeganBeats
photo taken by VeganBeats
     On top of a ridiculous posh and FABulous party event, I've been getting back into art and sketching, have been keeping up with my place, been exercising loads...maybe it's endorphins, maybe it's creativity, maybe it's new friends...

I'm "milking" this for all it's got. 


No comments:

Post a Comment