Sunday, December 19, 2010

week of..whaa

Another weekend....another week has passed me by and I have barely had time to register fully and completely everything that is...coexisting. Maybe not physically so, not so solid that I can grab it, touch it...but mentally call upon it with such confidence and set sights onto it...
The week has been a slew of fleeting emotions, exhausting thoughts, aggravation, stresses...life. It already turned into Thursday and I had plans to look forward to! Time with Amy*!~
After work I met up with Amy at Starbucks and we caught up over Americanos then zipped over to 노완 and chilled at a Hof, M.K met with us and we just kicked it. I really love these Seouls, they're wonderful and so much fun to hang out with! I miss Amy a lot...and can't wait for more adventures with her*!~

Sleepy...ㅜ.ㅜ

update on the weekend later...


zonk*!~

No comments:

Post a Comment