Friday, December 10, 2010

sweetness,비빔밥, 된장찌개 (with 고구마), and 콩나물국

Lots of cooking...and haven't been posting any of it...ㅜ_ㅜ all of the following I have made, except the first one!!
sweet pumpkin and sweet sweet potatote with raisins, pumpkin seeds, and banana chips! I got this at Lotte one day...so cute, super pretty, 5,900W eeep
photo taken by VeganBeats
I had a ton of veggies lying around, screaming "새희 eat me!!" so I listened and made some 비빔면 which is basically 비빔밥 but with noodles instead.
비빔면
photo taken by VeganBeats

자장면 you see noodles but at the bottom, below this mess are carrot noodles I made ^^*~
photo taken by VeganBeats
 I have a new produce place I go to, near my work, the nyung hyup (녕협) and I've made some kind of friendship with one of the guys there, he hooked me up with 콩나물! My intention was to make 콩나물비빔밥 but of course...all my sad veggies were wanting to participate too....so this became a feast of 비빔밥, 된장찌개 (with 고구마), and 콩나물국!!
비빔밥, 된장찌개 (with 고구마), and 콩나물국
photo taken by VeganBeats


,,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment