Thursday, July 21, 2011

Muffini

     I leave tomorrow!!!
In a matter of hours (less then a day) I'll be in Vietnam, exploring, beauty, exotic fruits, seeing Ani again...I'm more than stoked for this!

     Anyways, this evening I wandered over to an "all" vegan cafe to meet with some friends! About a month ago I saw this place when it was just opening and a revisit was in order. The place is called Muffino, considering the name you'd think there would be muffins...but what they call muffins are more or less flavored rice cakes.
     When I first went, there wasn't very much in the baked goods section, but this time, they've expanded their flavor options and drinks!
the "muffins" (photo taken by VeganBeats)
     They now have peanut, chocolate, green tea, apple spice, and black sesame. They also have tiny bite size brownies, almond crisps, nut chunks and, actual carrot muffins!
from left to right: carrot cake muffins, almond crisps, nut chunks, and brownies! (photo taken by VeganBeats)
      They also have a bunch of drink options!!
Blueberry "juice"~blueberries and soy milk (photo taken b VeganBeats)
     The blueberry juice was said to have the "most fruits I've ever had in a drink!!"
persimmon juice!! (photo taken by VeganBeats)
      I planned on getting a massive americano...and I did and...yum! Ice cold and hit the spot!!
photo taken by VeganBeats
pat bingsu!! (photo taken by VeganBeats)
photo taken by VeganBeats
     These aren't the traditional muffins us foreign kids are used to...they really are rice cakes. So, honestly not up my alley. This is flavored and cute deok (떡), but I think the drink options are worth it! So if you like that chewy texture "Muffino" is a must stop.

How to Get there:
Seoul Station University, line 2.
Get out exit 2 and walk straight for about 2-3 minutes,
Pass the Mister Donuts on your right and
it will be on your left side on the second floor (above Otsal)

Muffini
02)-878-0208
http://cafe.naver.com/muffinio
http://cafe.naver.com/ululul.cafe?iframe_url=%2FArticleRead.nhn%3Farticleid%3D82674


Anyways...I'll be wandering the lands of Vietnam soon...(I'm too excited for fruit!)

See y'all soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment