Tuesday, November 30, 2010

김밥 천 국 중계점 (kim bop chun kuk)

So there's this 김밥 place across the street from my place that is (!!!!!) 24 hours, and on my super early wanderings home, I've found myself here getting some cheap eats that are with fresh veggies, Great portions, and a personal staff....they are called 김밥천국중계점 (kim bap chun kuk) I think there are several, but the one by me is full of great people and yummy fresh ingredients!!

I tend to go with the easy staple for every vegan in Korea, 야챼비빔밥, vegetable bibimbap, niente on the egg....
look at all the veggies! yummm~pre-mix
photo taken by VeganBeats
post mix
photo taken by VeganBeats
Everything is very well priced, this HUGE portion is 4,000W (about 3.75 US) and more than filling.
Early mornings or late nights seem to favor this place....

to Get here, it is a tad complicated, but the one in Jungyye, get out exit 2 from Jungyye station, take the bus 1135 to Eunhangsaagudee, it's across the crosswalk from KB bank, and across from Dunkin Donuts*!~

They have all sorts of stuff too*!~

No comments:

Post a Comment