|carrot and zuke noodles~ (photo taken by VeganBeats)|
My genuine dislike for pasta has been solved...zucchini noodles are where it's at! Gluten free, versatile, high in fiber, high in deliciousness! I made zuke and carrot noodles and plated it up with a semi-raw cherry tomato, wine, garlic, black pepper, and balsamic redux~
I met with a friend and slurped a morning hangover away with a wine sorbet...make sense, meh, tasty~ yes!
|wine sorbet~ (photo taken by VeganBeats)|
One day I got all sorts of ideas in my head and wanted to make a spicy, highly flavorful, but stripped of any fat possible, tofu-based dish. I wanted crunch, heat, and variety...result~ this plate of "stir-fried" tofu, zukes, mushrooms, onion, and kale in a soy garlic and gochujang redux!
|in it's reduced glory~ (photo taken by VeganBeats)|
Here's a guess:
What you need:
- tofu, slice it any way you want, and drain!
- 1/2 an onion sliced...I'm all about half moons!
- 1 small zuke, slice it the way you want!
- enoke mushrooms...go with what you're wanting!
- shitake mushrooms...see above!
- 3-4 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- as much kale as your heart desires.
- low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 T gochujang
What to do:
- maybe 1 tsp of oil heated in a pan, throw int he tofu when it's hot
- throw in the onions and zukes when the tofu is browned
- throw in everything but the kale, garlic, soy sauce, and gochujang after maybe 6 minutes.
- add the kale, soy sauce, and garlic...mix
- add the gochujang sauce....if too thick, add splashes of water...
- cook down til it's as thick/thin as you want!
- plate, sprinkle sesame seeds, eat, smile!
Grand apologies for not being able to provide more directed details!!
Ahhh and another picture to throw in your face!
Man joked about breakfast that past weekend, and I threw together everything in my fridge and made a heaping amount of 전, what was in all of this?
|전party~ (photo taken by VeganBeats)|
Beansprouts, kimchi, scallions, zukes, kale, spinach, mushrooms, and loads of love! I made a bit too much...but hey, parties can't be too much right....right?
Anyways...promises on more food posts~