Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Cocktail hops!~

     There is nothing that closes a tough work week like a beautiful cocktail and beautiful Seouls~ I've come a place where I will admit to myself...I do like drinking. But I have expectations, I want a visually sexy drink, something full-flavored, a nice view, and worth the price. I have no issue shelling over some bills for a glamorous cocktail~
     A handful of months ago, Fat Girls Food Guide and I started kicking off our weekends and wrapping up our work week with cocktails and all sorts of brightness!!

Our very first cocktails together started at Pier 8 in Itaewon. For the life of me...I can't recall what they were...
Cocktails at Pier 8~ photo taken by Veganbeats
     I am very aware that my drinking abilities are limited...two drinks in and I'm a sloppy kid, but the stubborn side of me is a fighter and carrying on for the sake of time with friends carries me forward! The first round (I recall) got my cheeks buzzing...and soon enough my feet were shuffling to a new place that our buddy opened...
     Bulldogs!!! This is a place that specializes in British bangers and though not very vegan friendly (asides from the complementary homemade salt and vinegar popcorn) the drinks are massive and delectable~
Fat Girls Food Guide told me that pimms are a great summer drink from her country and well...that's what we got!
Pimms~ photo taken by Veganbeats
Pimms! This jar is as big as my gut! photo taken by Veganbeats~

     Now I was beyond rosy faced and my feet were dragging like sleepwalkers but we womyned up for round three to Leftcoast burgers! I got a strawberry lemonade vodka with no simple syrup...yumm!!
Leftcoast cocktail~ photo taken by Veganbeats
     This place was wonderful and we did get some grub...but that's for another post~

Anyways...a short "heya" and promises that I'll be back!

xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I am Jihee from Trazy, an online travel booking platform exclusively focused on Korea and currently expanding its service to Thailand.
    We are currently looking for travel bloggers who have quality content on destinations in Korea or Thailand, hoping to collaborate and grow together.
    We run a commission based affiliate program and exclusively work with our affiliates for sponsorship, too.
    You can easily sign up at https://www.trazy.com/affiliate. Also, feel free to ask me any questions about the affiliate program. You can contact me at trazycrew@trazy.com. I would be happy to give you more details!

    Thank you!
    Jihee

    ReplyDelete