Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Checking in~


roobois tea and a handful of raw trail mix~ photo taken by VeganBeats
     I haven't rolled into the blog world for a bit now...(trend ya?) and there are several reasons...
My computer is telling me to give it a break, the screen is simply not having it. I've been crowding it with too many crime show series; panicked actresses and actors inspiring fears of the population in me, and scrolling through guinea pigs needing homes or new gluten free vegan blogs. Also, I've been furiously engaged in ideas and life-decisions. I've been covered in acrylics and mental notes while riding some sort of insane gut-busting park ride. I've also been cleansing this tired body of mine, ridding any gluten I can, and consuming loads more fruits (assah!) Yoga has been easing her way in (easing..phbbt she's charging), I'm sewing, designing, and genuinely been in a bit of a sour/sassy/down mood. Replenishing my body with tea and sleep and emotional-focus...the new year has been feeling good but trying.
     Just wanted to give a little check in and say "I'm around...and sooner than later will be busting into these VeganBeats."

Until then~
Someday...I'll be an animorph~ photo taken by VeganBeats

No comments:

Post a Comment