Tuesday, February 19, 2013

It's been a few, jja?

     The academic year is coming to a close meaning~ I am almost finished with my current teaching contract. Whasa!!
     I've been missing from the blogging world due to computer heartbreak and setting nearly all time aside for myself, girlfriends, my relationship, the girls, and snuggling up to art. While doing loads of Veganbeats-time, I learned how to snowboard! I've always admired and envied the steezy loudly-colored boarders back in Vermont and grew nervous about the very idea of strapping your feet to a board and gliding down mountains. I went to Jisan a few weekends ago and with some very lovely and patient guys that really brought the brightness to it. I crashed, fell on my ass, ate loads of snow...and broke my ribs~ Then I went the weekend right after and far more nervous this time, but still...what a wonderful sport. I cannot wait to get these ribs of mine healed and connected so that I can "shred Gnar" again and feel the burn and strength in my legs....until next time Veganbeaters~
chilly and swollen-faced~ photo taken by VeganBeats
Beautiful men~ photo taken by VeganBeats
    Other news~ the ladies and myself are bundling up to Hagye, where there are mountains, lakes to stroll by, parks with grass, and fresh air...

loads of love~

No comments:

Post a Comment