Thursday, April 12, 2012

Easter, Friends, and Photographs~

     This is a tad belated but "better late than never" right?
Easter was about a week ago and it crept up on me...
     I had NO idea Easter was happening until my friends set up an "Easter brunch" and I got an invite...even after pouring over food blogs and foodie news, the connection didn't happen. Peeps were scrolling through all my damned news feeds and somehow Easter didn't show up on my radar.
     Oops~ (Catholic school...guess I didn't take the core from it, eh?)

     Sunday morning, I met up with a bunch of friends at Big Rock in Gangnam. For vegans and vegetarians there were several options, much more so for the vegetarian folk. What does a veganbeater stuff their face with? Iceberg lettuce, vegetable spring rolls, tator tots (ughghg liger....I'm sorry thighs), couscous, and coffee~ I neglected to take pictures, don't really have a worthy excuse so...skipping over this.

     After brunch we wandered to the Han and enjoyed the wind, wine, drinks, company... and laughter. My Easter's, back home, many years ago~ involved my nana hiding loads of chocolate eggs all over her house while my brother and I exchanged challenging looks...who will be swifter, faster, and efficient~ who can hold more eggs?
     As soon as Vegan hit my life, my Easter's became less exciting and competitive. The chocolate competition essentially died...while Alex got chocolate bunnies, cadbury eggs, and peeps, I got hummus and carrots...you may think this isn't an equal trade.

I agree...it's not~ hummus and carrots are better!

     Anyways....this post is more or less and excuse to post the photographs I gathered of my beautiful friends~ I want to get better...must learn photography~~
the belt~ photo taken by VeganBeats
the approach~ photo taken by VeganBeats
peace~ photo taken by VeganBeats
concentrated unassuming beauty~ photo taken by VeganBeats
light~ photo taken by VeganBeats
suave~ photo taken by VeganBeats
pose~ photo taken by VeganBeats
shaded stunner~ photo taken by VeganBeats
adorable~ photo taken by VeganBeats
love~ photo taken by VeganBeats
o'really~ photo taken by VeganBeats
     Nearly half of the photographs I took I was unhappy with...I need to improve and need to learn. 

I am also more than open to feedback...actually, I want feedback!

After getting chilled by the Han, a few of us tried out a restaurant...review to come soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment