Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Mui Ne: Fairy Stream, part two

     I wish I could truly capture everything about this entire trip but in this post's theme...of the Fairy Stream. (Part 1 pics here)
     The water looks so murky due to the different sand dune hues...truly in awe...my eyes were spoiled!!
Ani ^^*!~ (photo taken by VeganBeats)
     The world's natural formations...I'd rather be a world architect then our society's conceptual builder.
sand run-off (photo taken by VeganBeats)
mini cave-domes (photo taken by VeganBeats)
     I found clay a by the mini cave-dome and was getting my hands amply messy...I love LOVE clay. I remember going to camp as a kid and not getting allowed to swim in the lake because I got too dirty searching for clay...meh. My dad's an artist, deal!
I threw some clay! (photo taken by VeganBeats)
lovely! (photo taken by VeganBeats)
     Here's a video (that looks MUCH better via iPhone) of some of the stream!
ㅎㅎㅎ what does this look like?! (photo taken by VeganBeats)
teheheh and this? (photo taken by VeganBeats)
     I took as much time as my sun burnt body would allow, capturing pictures, marinating in the smells, soaking into the dirt...
ai ai ai (photo taken by VeganBeats)
'Let's climb over there!?' (photo taken by VeganBeats)
some flowers...their daily views..aiiii (photo taken by VeganBeats)
I want to play!!! (photo taken by VeganBeats)
'...over there...' (photo taken by VeganBeats)
     We climbed up a bit to get a larger view and...again...no words, just heart felt feelings.
trees!!!! (photo taken by VeganBeats)
This next picture...I can't put my finger on it...let alone my hands...but I LOVE it
the great divide (photo taken by VeganBeats)

some fairy cacti! (photo taken by VeganBeats)

This posting business doesn't make going to work easy....

No comments:

Post a Comment