Monday, October 18, 2010

Hongdae*!~

Saturday night I went out with Jaxs and a crew to Hongdae...just got in from a day of shopping and was ready to go out!! I thought I would plan on straight chilling after the market but, I was riled up, and ready to go!! Jaxs called me as I got off the subway and it was like the fates were calling me...don't stay in, go out...GO OUT!!
I strapped on my new boots, new jeans, and a new shirt and was out the door, dolled up and dancing desires pumping through my veins!!
First Jaxs and I met up at Konkuk University and watched Shaun of the Dead...zombies before a night out...HELL YES!!  
Konkuk University area
photo taken by VeganBeats
 Her friends were hesitant about going out and bailed, all but one, so it was myself, Jaxs, and Kevin on the subway to Hongdae...
We met up with more people there and all cruised through town in search of a bar that could handle our energy...passed some quircky clothing shops...
 And ultimately we all ended up going into papa Gorilla, a bar that...well more fun than I imagined!! We initially only walked in to check out the crew inside...
photo taken by VeganBeats
 The signs promoted well...you know. Naive me, I just took the pics as shock value and the animals were kind of cute, regardless of the dirty deeds.
Jin and Hong, and K
photo taken by VeganBeats
The bartenders all spoke good English and were super kind. The two below are the ones my crew primarily worked with. The drinks are all affordable, there's a stage in the middle of the bar...with poles...eeep so dancing clearly was done. Luckily, no embarassing photos of me haha
Jin and Hong!!
photo taken by VeganBeats
Needless to say but gorgeous guys!!
mid-laugh...
photo taken by VeganBeats
I drank more than planned, danced so hard, and had a BLAST!! I have to comment, there were so many foreigners at this place...a lot of creepafaces too. eeeghhad
Kevin  and  Jaxs...rounding out the evening
photo taken by VeganBeats
Not only did I get to go out, have a great time, and meet some great new people...I saw more of Seoul....

and in the morning...I woke up to a notepad full of numbers...

...Hello Seoul*!~

No comments:

Post a Comment